Industrial Molds talented and experienced engineers will take your project from concept to finished molded part. Through our modeling expertise, we can assist you in your final part design to ensure that it is not only functional, but also optimally moldable. Industrial Molds specializes in enhancing existing designs for improved functionality and flow. Creative engineering design is requisite, and our engineers have solved many unique mold development challenges for our clients.
At Industrial Molds we have implemented sustainable initiatives, one of which includes going paperless. However, you may always request your prints and other documents in print format should you need them.
Our Engineering Capabilities Include:
- Part Design: Our designers can help develop a product that will provide for cost effective tooling
- Flow Analysis: Plastic melt flow analysis performed with Moldex 3D
- Mold Design: All designs created in solid using Pro/E (Creo)
- PLC Technology: PLC technology incorporated for sequence control
- Research & Standards: Individual customer standards library
- Progress Reporting: Charts and regular progress updates available
- Electronic Data Transfer: FTP and email attachments available
- CAD – Every change during each project is updated within CAD files. We pride ourselves on quality inspection to CAD and we provide as built CAD upon completion of job.