To meet today’s demands of short lead times and rigid budgets, Industrial Molds leads the industry with automation. Our automation allows us to assist you with complex EDM projects utilizing the latest technology in wire and sinker EDM.
As an experienced injection mold manufacturer, our company is focused on continually improving the capabilities of our manufacturing process. This includes keeping many jobs in house such as building our own molds bases and polishing to improve quality and streamline processes. The less we have to outsource, the more we able to manage and maintain the quality of work and reduce lead times. Industrial Molds experience is second to none with 50 years in building high quality molds.
- Highly Automated
- 24/7 Lights out manufacturing
- High cavitation production molds, Multi-shot, Unscrewing Molds, Insert Molds, Over molding, Silicone Molds, Prototype and Pre-Production molds
- In House Sampling
- Erowa Robotics and Palletizing System includes workpieces that fit onto 6×6 or 12×12 pallets
- Our Erowa Palletizing System is equipped with four automated robotic cells which allows us to increase speed and accuracy. All pallets includes RFID chips enabling each machine to pick up the same coordinates. This reduces setup time and tracks job management from start to finish. This is where our company really shines in precision manufacturing.
- Warranty – Our warranty covers the craftsmanship of our tools for the life of each tool.
- A current list of machines and their capabilities is available upon request of your inspection
To meet today’s demands of short lead times and rigid budgets, Industrial Molds Group is focused on continually improving the capabilities of our manufacturing process. Under one roof, we have the equipment and machining capabilities to produce a wide variety of molds up to 1,500 ton press size. Also, our manufacturing shop runs two shifts in order to meet the demands of today’s tight delivery requirements. Our experience is second to none—over 45 years in building high quality molds.
Our Capabilities Include:
- Mold Manufacturing: Mold manufacturers with an average of 25 years of experience
- Carbon Cutting: Four-axis capability for intricate 3D shapes
- CNC: Precision CNC equipment and extensive experience
- HSM: Complex, contoured surfaces precision machined
- EDM: Wire and Sinker EDM capabilities
- Repair and Service: Most molds including offshore tooling
- Laser Welding