Established in 1968, Industrial Molds Group has earned an excellent reputation as a premier precision mold manufacturer; designing and building molds for thermoplastics, thermoset, die cast, and insert precision applications. Our reputation is built on corporate capabilities–expressed through the multiple markets we serve, our engineering expertise, our quality assurance, and our manufacturing capacity.
We are currently seeking a CNC Operator/Programmer. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills. They will work with heavy machinery from setup to operation in order to produce parts and tools. Must have the ability to ensure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure completeness of job information prior to programming/manufacturing.
- Program CNC cutting machines according to job requirements and specifications.
- Adjust the machine to control speed, material feed, and path of the cut
- Document job instructions on related forms.
- Work with heavy machinery from setup to operation in order to produce parts and tools
- Ensure compliance with company’s quality plan by performing in-process and final inspections
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of department equipment as assigned
- Ensure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products
- Participate in departmental and company training programs
- Complete inspection, reports, and records according to company procedures
- Ability to maintain acceptable levels of housekeeping within department and general shop areas
- Communicate status of jobs, problems, scheduling, etc. with department supervisor
- Complete other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand complex work instructions
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to successfully pass Aptitude Testing
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Programming experience a plus
- Experience running CAD & CAM applications
- HAAS and OKK CNC experience a plus
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Group Health & Dental Insurance | Health Savings Account | 401(k) Plan | Long-Term Disability Insurance | Short-Term Disability Insurance| Group Life Insurance | Flexible Schedule with your Work-Life Balance in Mind | Ten Paid Holidays
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.