Why should you apply?
- Competitive -pay – Average pay increase of 18.1% last year
- Top benefits – Including 401 (k) matching
- Excellent internal growth and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus program
401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
We are currently seeking a Design Engineer to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate must have the ability to effectively complete the essential duties while working closely with customers and internal team members to ensure high quality parts and production stability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide designs of molds for any level of complexity
- Supply necessary personnel with essential information to manufacture
- Provide the customer with the agreed level of tool design
- Consider cost, effectiveness, and safety of new designs
- Participate in tool design reviews
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and according to design
- Provide technical concepts to support quality tool constructions
- Utilize basic understanding of dimensioning, tolerance, and inspection practices
- Complete other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Plastics Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with 3D models of mold components for manufacture
- Experience in CAD systems
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Work with speed, accuracy, reliability, and can handle stress due to fast-paced environment
Submit your resume to come work for a growing company that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance your career.