Why Should You Apply?
- Career Growth and Development
- Positive Company Culture
- Great Compensation and Benefits
- Work-Life Balance With A Flexible Schedule
Benefits: 401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
We are currently seeking a CNC Operator/Programmer. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills. They will work with heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools. Must have the ability to ensure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure completeness of job information prior to programming/manufacturing.
- Program CNC cutting machines according to job requirements and specifications.
- Make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed, and path of the cut.
- Document job instructions on related forms.
- Work with heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools.
- Ensure compliance with company’s quality plan by performing in-process and final inspections.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of department equipment as assigned.
- Ensure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
- Participate in departmental and company training programs.
- Complete inspection, reports, and records according to company procedures.
- Ability to maintain acceptable levels of housekeeping within department and general shop areas.
- Communicate status of jobs, problems, scheduling, etc. with department supervisor.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand complex work instructions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Able to successfully pass Aptitude Testing.
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Programming experience a plus.
- Experience running CAD & CAM applications.
- HAAS and OKK CNC experience a plus.
Apply today to come work for a growing company that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance your career.