Why should you apply?
- Competitive pay – Average pay increase of 18.1% last year
- Top benefits – Including 401 (k) matching
- Excellent internal growth and advancement opportunities
- Quarterly Bonus program
401(k) + matching | Dental insurance | Disability insurance | Health insurance | Health savings account | Life insurance | Paid time off | Vision insurance
We are currently seeking a Jr. Mold Maker. The ideal candidate will have the desire to learn computer systems such as CAD/CAM as well as CNC skills. They will work with heavy machinery from setup to operation in order to produce parts and tools. Must have the ability to ensure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manufacture various molds and components according to design
- Ensure understanding of job schedule and details. Communicate status of work with Mold Maker or Team Leader
- Perform inspection of work performed
- Perform preventative maintenance and repaid of shop equipment as required
- Complete inspection and other reports and records according to company procedures
- Participate in departmental and company training programs
- Complete other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand complex work instructions
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to successfully pass Aptitude Testing
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Programming experience a plus
- Experience running CAD & CAM applications
- HAAS and OKK CNC experience a plus
Apply today to come work for a growing company that offers exceptional benefits with opportunities to advance your career.